统计资料: 30,168 版本 的 1,984 节目
VMware Server 1.0.2 更改日志
* This release fixes certain memory leaks in VMware Tools on Windows guests.
* The vm-support script, which collects log files and other system information, now collects the bootloader configuration file.
* This release includes improved support for Intel family F processors.
* This release includes new support for Intel Rockton processors.
* This release fixes a bug that, under rare conditions, caused a crash when many virtual machines were booting under a heavy load.
* This release includes prebuilt modules for VMware Tools for SuSE SLES 10.
* This release fixes a bug that sometimes caused an assertion failure when calling VixVM_Open on an unregistered virtual machine.
* Starting in this release, guest.commands.allowAnonRootGuestCommandsOnHost and guest.commands.allowAnonRootGuestCommands settings can no longer be included in the .vmx file. To affect all the virtual machines on the host, you can include these settings in the global configuration file $LIBDIR/settings or CommonAppData\settings.ini.
* Kernel modules now build on 2.6.18 kernels.
* Kernel modules now build on Debian's 2.6.17 kernels.
* HGFS now builds on 2.6.18-rc1 kernels.
* This release fixes a bug that occasionally caused a crash when uninstalling VMware Server just after resuming a Windows host system.
* This release fixes a bug that occasionally crashed 64-bit Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition hosts with SP1.
* This release fixes a bug that occasionally caused direct execution errors in V8086 mode when running 16-bit DOS applications in a Windows guest. This fix prevents direct execution errors that are caused by the sysenter instruction being improperly handled, and thus enables DOS applications to execute properly.
* CD-ROM and DVD-ROM emulation now work correctly in Vista guests.
* Vmnet compilation now works correctly for bridged networking on 2.6.18 or higher kernels.
* This release fixes a bug that, under rare conditions, caused guest memory to become corrupted.
* Second and subsequent snapshots no longer contain the absolute path to the base .vmdk file. This fix allows the virtual machine to be moved to another machine.
* This release fixes a bug that, under rare conditions, caused a system panic with sunfire 4100 hardware on a RedHat 4 64-bit guest.
* This release fixes a bug that occasionally caused Windows guests with dual vmxnet adapters to lose network connectivity.
* This release fixes a bug that occasionally caused a core dump when opening and powering on a FreeBSD6.0 guest and invoking VMware Tools.
* VMware Server 1.0.2 now correctly uses 2-CPU licenses instead of 8-CPU licenses on quad core machines.
* This release fixes a bug that occasionally caused a hang on RedHat Enterprise Linux 3 U5 virtual machines.
Security Issues Resolved in VMware Server 1.0.2
* This release fixes a security issue that could allow a malicious user to crash Windows guest operating systems. Rubén Santamarta of Reversemode discovered a vulnerability in the way that VMware delivered General Protection Faults to Windows guest operating systems, which is now fixed. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures project (cve.mitre.org) assigned the name CVE-2007-1069 to this issue.
* This release fixes a security issue with the configuration program vmware-config, which could set incorrect permissions and umask on SSL key files. Local users might have been able to obtain access to the SSL key files. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures project (cve.mitre.org) assigned the name CVE-2006-3589 to this issue.
Note: The affected files include /usr/bin/vmware-config.pl and /usr/bin/vmware-config-mui.pl.
* RunProgramInGuest was being executed as SYSTEM in Windows guests. Now it executes as the user running it with that user's permissions.